When You Arrive
- Feel free to arrive 30 minutes prior to your session so we can process you and wristband you to save time!
- There’s a regular admission ticket holder line and a Mothership ticket holder line
- Please have your tickets printed or open and ready on your phone
- This is a 19+ event – no children or pets. Please bring your ID with you.
- No in and out. You won’t want to leave anyway.
- Make sure to arrive as soon as the session starts. We want to make sure you get the most out of it!
- The Collective Arts Bottle Shop will have extended hours for TO-GO beer only from 9PM – 10:30PM in case you want to grab some beer after an evening session
The parking lot at Collective Arts Brewing
207 Burlington Street East, Hamilton, Ontario
What to Pack
Feel free to bring:
- Water bottles – EMPTY upon entry (we’ll have water stations on the festival grounds)
- Government issued Photo ID (This event is 19+, you WILL need your ID)
- Small bags, backpacks, and small purses (maximum 12 x 12)
- Cell phones
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses, hats and sunscreen
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″
Leave at home:
- Illegal substances and drug paraphernalia (including vapes)
- Weapons of any kind
- Pepper spray and mace
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Oversized purses, bags, duffel bags or backpacks
- Outside beverages (including alcohol)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras) – No detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial-use rigs
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
Our parking lot will be filled with all of you lovely people which limits our parking for the festival! There’s street parking throughout the north-end neighbourhood.
The festival is being held in the parking lot at Collective Arts Brewing at 207 Burlington Street East and Eastwood Park in Hamilton.