When You Arrive
- Feel free to arrive 30 minutes prior to your session so we can process you and wristband you to save time!
- There’s a regular admission ticket holder line and a Mothership ticket holder line
- Please have your tickets printed or open and ready on your phone
- This is a 19+ event – no children or pets. Please bring your ID with you.
- No in and out. You won’t want to leave anyway.
- Make sure to arrive as soon as the session starts. We want to make sure you get the most out of it!
- The Collective Arts Bottle Shop will have extended hours for TO-GO beer only from 9PM – 10:30PM in case you want to grab some beer after an evening session
The parking lot at Collective Arts Brewing
207 Burlington Street East, Hamilton, Ontario
What to Pack
Feel free to bring:
Small backpacks/purses, non-DSLR Cameras, refillable water bottles are fine (bring them empty!)
It’s a Rain or Shine event so plan accordingly
Cash! The event is cash only – we will have ATMs on site but please plan ahead
Leave at home:
umbrellas, tents, folding chairs
Our parking lot will be filled with all of you lovely people which limits our parking for the festival! There’s street parking throughout the north-end neighbourhood.
The festival is being held in the parking lot at Collective Arts Brewing at 207 Burlington Street East in Hamilton.