Collective Arts Brewing Presents the 3rd Annual Liquid Art Festival
50+ Brewers. 2 Sessions. Live Art. Live Music.
The Liquid Art Fest is back for its third year! Celebrate international beer, art, and music at the Collective Arts Brewery on June 6, 2020. Featuring live mural artists and live music, art galleries, screen printing, food trucks, and of course more than 50 of our favourite brewer friends from around the world. Each brewery will be bringing and pouring their most unique and rare beers. This is a 19+ event.
The Liquid Art Festival will once again be all-inclusive! This means no worrying about change, lost or unused tokens, and no waiting in token lines. You arrive, receive a glass, and start sampling stress free. Your ticket will provide you with open access to all the beers at the festival. We encourage everyone to enjoy all of the delicious brews responsibly, and note that all of our pourers are Smart-Serve certified and will not serve you if you are intoxicated. There will be Designated Driver tickets available!
The festival is broken up into two sessions:
Session 1: 12PM – 4PM
Session 2: 6PM – 10PM
You can either buy tickets for one of the two sessions, or a full-day pass, which provides entry to both the afternoon and evening sessions.
Each session will showcase different brews from over 50 international breweries. There will be cider too for all our gluten-free friends. The brewery lineup will be announced ongoing until June, and the beer list will be announced the week before.
We’ll have artists painting large- and small-scale murals live throughout the festival!
Where is the Liquid Art Festival?
At the Collective Arts Brewery, 207 Burlington Street East, Hamilton, Ontario
When is the Liquid Art Festival?
June 6, 2020
Where can I buy Tickets?
Tickets are available for purchase online, or in the Collective Arts brewery store.
Is this a 19+ Event?
Where can I find set times?
Music lineups and set times will be released closer to the festival date.
Can I volunteer?
We’ll be making a call for volunteers soon! Check back and watch our social channels for details.
Rain or Shine?
Yes! Bring your rain boots and (small) umbrellas.
Is Liquid Art Festival family friendly?
Not this one. We love all kids, dogs and fur babies etc. but they’ll have to stay home for the festival. Always welcome in our taproom though.
Can I leave and come back?
Sorry – no in and out. You won’t want to leave anyway.
Is there parking?
Our parking lot will be filled with all of you lovely people which limits our parking for the festival! There’s street parking throughout the north-end neighbourhood. If you’re coming from Toronto, we have shuttles running from Liberty Village.
What can I bring?
Feel free to bring:
- Water bottles – EMPTY upon entry (we’ll have water stations on the festival grounds)
- Government issued Photo ID (This event is 19+, you WILL need your ID)
- Small bags, backpacks, and small purses (maximum 12 x 12)
- Cell phones
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses, hats and sunscreen
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″
Leave at home:
- Illegal substances and drug paraphernalia (including vapes)
- Weapons of any kind
- Pepper spray and mace
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Oversized purses, bags, duffel bags or backpacks
- Outside food and beverages (including alcohol)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras) – No detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial-use rigs
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
I’d like media accreditation, who can I contact?